New photos from Heather over at the Pine Cone Teacup :) I donated three of my coffee cozies for her raffel baskets to support Relay for Life. I was happy to see that they fit nicely over the stainless travel mugs! Now I have some new photos to use when listing them in my shop. I appreciate it Heather! I can never seem to find good lighting around my house lately. Or maybe I just have a creative block :(
Hope you all have a great day! Tomorrow is friday! I have some new hats that I have created and a few new patterns that I picked up. I will be working on them over the weekend and hopefully get a model so I can get pictures and post them for sale next week also! Anyone up for a trade? Beanie for photos?? Email me at stmpgoddess@cox.net if you are interested!



1 comment:
;) Glad you like them!! Those are the cups I use mine on everyday!! I love them!
Post a Comment