PS. I found this GREAT new forum, you'll have to go and check it out.. just for us Moms! Please click on my link to get get there, cuz I get referral points! HTML code:
Saturday, June 20, 2009
I'm alive!
This has been a SUPER crazy year for us. Last July/August we moved, but stayed in the same area. GM was closing their proving grounds in Mesa so his work was on the hunt for a new building to work out of. Once April hit, they decided to move onto the OTHER side of town, so hubby had to commute until school got out and we could pack up and move too. Our baby girl graduated from high school in May and we had lots of wonderful family and friends to celebrate with... and cry with. Seems like just yesterday she was starting kindergarten! The next week we were scrambling to get everything moved to our new house. Now, I feel like I'm in the middle of Egypt cuz my friends are an hour away! I did get my son all registered for school for next year ;) And I'm working on getting my craft area all set up. I have my own room again! I'm so excited, can't wait to get the sewing machine running again. I haven't scrapbooked in ages either! This year, I will make my Christmas cards again.... YA!
PS. I found this GREAT new forum, you'll have to go and check it out.. just for us Moms! Please click on my link to get get there, cuz I get referral points! HTML code:
PS. I found this GREAT new forum, you'll have to go and check it out.. just for us Moms! Please click on my link to get get there, cuz I get referral points! HTML code:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment