Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Scarves


Well, I have been MIA again... been busy. Here is Mr. Bones, wearing a couple scarves that I made recently. Can't really see the black ones since it blends in. But, they will be up for sale in my etsy shop. A couple new things to mention, I am opening Mystic Moon Creations for all the little things I make that are unrelated to photography at etsy. And keeping prints and camera straps covers and maybe some new things I've had running through my head at FotoDiva. I'm working on getting some tags to put on my Mystic Moon stuff. I hope you all stop and take a look next week. (There isn't anything up at MM yet!) Reason being, or reasons...
1) We have been painting in the house, and have just ONE wall left, seems its the wall that the computer is against, which means, gotta unplug and move temperarily! UGH!
2) My baby boy is turning 11 tomorrow! I can't believe it, he is not a little boy anymore. Time flies. We have kind of grown out of the whole birthday party thing (which is good) so he is just having a couple friends stay the night, order pizza and rent movies! It'll be fun!
3) Something that I'm working on but don't want to jinx it, so you will have to check back in to find out!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: