
My good friend Jamie was telling me about the Mother Baby Center in Bellingham (where I used to live) and that they are in great need for donations. You can check out their website at http://motherbabycenter.org/ to find out more about who they are, what they do and what is needed. I thought that even though I don't live there anymore, I would try to help. So until October 15th, I am donating 50% of my sales (before shipping) to them. To make a purchase in my online store you can go to http://fotodiva.etsy.com/ and you can email me at stmpgoddess@cox.net for any special orders you may have. I pretty much make it all :) Just ask! I only have a few items currently in the store because we just moved. But, like I said, special orders are welcomed! Think about what you may need for Christmas gifts... Need those Christmas cards made? I can email samples :)
Thanks Jamie for caring so much about others and I hope we can raise alot for this great place!

No comments:
Post a Comment