Well, It's been a hard couple weeks to get through... This is a picture of my Great Uncle Paul (left) and my Grampa Al (right). They both passed away this year. My Grampa passed on May 8th. Tuesday was his funeral and yesterday was his Memorial service. I am lucky to have great memories of him growing up and having him in my life. He was a great man. I miss him. I cry for him daily. But I know this is what was to happen... he didn't suffer, and that brings me more peace. I am glad that my children were able to get to know him and be old enough to remember this wonderful man. We will watch over Grandma Harriet for you!
Well, I will get back on here more often ( I know I keep saying that, but really, I'm going to try) and post more of the things I'm making and what is keeping me busy. It's about time for the baby to wake soon... Til next time :)

No comments:
Post a Comment