Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Friends


I was browsing through my pictures to find some to email out to my step-sister... who I am now back in contact with after too many years! I'm so excited! I can't wait to actually have some time to meet up with her and get to know her all over again. I think it was when I was pregnant with Samantha (who is now 16) last we talked. Alot has gone on in my life, and I'm sure hers in all this time. My nephew is now 20 and in his second year at college... WOW! But anyways, I found this layout I did of me and one of my most greatest friends Sabrina. She is a fantastic friend, I'm so glad to of met her. And it helps that are boys are best buddies too! Well, for now... I've got stuff to do, but... I'll be back!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: