Well, our fridge went out on Sunday, we bought a new one and got it home. Monday morning it STILL had not cooled down. So they sent a service man over to check it out... the new fridge was broke! They now have ordered us a new one but it won't be here until TUESDAY next week! You really don't know how much you rely on something until it is gone. At first, I have to admit, I was like WOO HOO! no cooking!!!! But, now, I am really missing having a working refrigerator in my house. I can't wait for my new one to come.
I haven't done much scrapbooking for awile, but I have started on valentines :) I am going to work on getting my room organized today so that I can scrapbook this weekend! Also going to plan a scrapbook get together at my house for next month. Just a day to sit with friends and play. Well, going to go get my little one from school soon. Hope everyone has a FABULOUS weekend! I am hoping that we are going riding on sunday. It's been awile....
PS. Thank you DM for the MOTOCROSS paper you got in, I used it this week. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment