I got tagged this weekend by Sherry, so here it is....
IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? The mountains somewhere. Somewhere I can have nice spring/summer and snowy winters with horses!
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Sweatshirts
FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? Eyes
WHAT'S THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Scott usually buys them for me... I think it was Rascal Flatts
WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? Home with my kids
WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? Stuck in traffic
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED? shoulders and feet!
STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY? both
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? 5:00 am
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? Coffeemaker
WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? some of our screwed up laws
IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Piano
FAVORITE COLOR? purple and pink
WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? SUV
DO YOU BELIEVE IN AN AFTERLIFE? Yes
FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Superfudge
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? all of them (except arizona summers!), there is something about each season that i LOVE
WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE? cleaning the toilets
IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Go back in time
IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO - WHAT IS IT AND WHERE IS IT? S-n-M, under my clothes :)
CAN YOU JUGGLE? Yes, I juggle my kids, husband and all the fun household stuff, along with little league, dirt bikes, Daniel..... I could go on!!
THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?my Grandpa on my Dad's side
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Any day I can sleep in a little!
WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? Jumper cables and Daniels stroller
WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Hamburger
Next I tag One L (now that she has made it to her "temporary" home
2 comments:
Finally blogger let me post a comment. Good job Marilyn and I love the new look of your blog
hey marilyn glad to see your blog up and going again! loving it!
Post a Comment